Great Expectations

A fresh blog by Patrick! This blog will be more about me and less about Nintendo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy 666 Day!

Before I forget, I wanted to wish everyone a happy 6-6-06 ^_^

That and it turns out the Flying W Ranch only hires 16 year olds and 15 year olds turning 16 in 3 - 4 weeks from the time of the interview. Basically, I have to wait till next year to get a job there >_<

I guess this means no cowboy hat! At least I can still use Andrew to get the discount on stuff I buy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Celia said...

why does that mean you have to wait until next year if you're almost 16?

6/14/2006 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

2/15/2007 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

3/01/2007 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home