Great Expectations

A fresh blog by Patrick! This blog will be more about me and less about Nintendo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm so 1996!

YAY! For reviews! YAY! For iframes!

Yes, that's right folks, I've added a brand-new review section to my website and am using iframes (GPC doesn't like frames for some reason) to make it all cool and self contained!

Dispite how Preston says frames are "so 1996" I think they're actually pretty neat. At least they work for Google Page Creator well enough. Partially because they let you have a single page that can display a lot of information that's all editable on your computer.

For more information on frames you can check out this site:
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/iframe.html

And also to see frames in action you can check out my site!
http://pakattack161.googlepages.com/
(^ Shameless advertising)

That's all for now, mostly just a post to announce I actually got a review section made. ^_^

Patrick,
A Reviewer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

2/14/2007 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

3/07/2007 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home