Great Expectations

A fresh blog by Patrick! This blog will be more about me and less about Nintendo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Semi-Daily!

Whew, what a relief! I'm even late for todays! (11:57! >_<) Not to mention I just scraped a whole post because it seemed like too much fluff and not enough stuff (<3 Lily) and I thought to myself "Boy this post seems empty, void, of even a mere mention of God dispite all the wonderful things He's been doing in me this week." And so as I was going to try and fit a little paragraph in at the end I deicded to rewrite the whole thing!

So to start I'd like to post a verse I found in my Google Feeder from the English Standard Version Bible website:
Psalms 55:17
Evening and morning and at noon
I utter my complaint and moan,
and he hears my voice.

This verse really stuck out to me because of all the complaining I do everyday, even when things are going pretty well. It's a reminder that not only do I complain to much, but also that God is always listening to everything and say with my lips and think with my mind. I need to be working on thinking more about the good God is doing and praising him for that even in the tough times.

Anyway, I just felt I had to say something more than "God is cool because my week's been going well." at the end of my post. ^_^;;

Oh, I also took the most adorable picture of my doggie, Lilly (double L), perching on the desk facing the front yard which I'll post once I get around to staging a Coup De Ta of Andrew's computer and his SD Card reader! =3

I also am going to be working on a reviw section of my website (http://Pakattack161.googlepages.com) for Books and Video Games, possibly even Anime/Movies, though I'm not sure about that. So be looking for more information about that in the reletivly near future (a.k.a. By the weekend).

That's prety much all I have to say for this post I suppose, so I'll let you all go back to your lives and remember to thank God for something good in them too! Chao!

Patrick,
The Rewriter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home