Great Expectations

A fresh blog by Patrick! This blog will be more about me and less about Nintendo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Blog of a Normie

Yeah, I've decided I need to start a new blog. My old one just seemed filled with pointless stuff about Nintendo and icky crap like that. So yeah, I'm trying to get away from it and I've got Great Expectations for this blog.

And yes, I did think of the name from that stupid Garfield commercial that tends to play on Sunday nights, and even though I hate the thing the name sounds right for now while I think of a new name and all.

As for the URL, which I'm sure you're all wondering about, I got that from a conversation I had today with a girl at my church who has the ability to sense the spiritual world (that's as good a descirption as I have right now) and she and her friends call anyone who can't a "Normie" and being a Normie I think it's pretty neat so.... yeah! That's my url for now since I don't expect to suddenly not be a Normie, it'll probably be my URL for a while ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home